Hope CommUnity Center believes that access to careers and postsecondary education are important parts of individual and community empowerment!
Here at Hope we offer students the following assistance:
- Personal and education growth
- Seeking information about colleges and universities
- College exposure through college fairs and tours
- Exploring carer interests and finding the best professional setting that matches a person’s passions and skills
- Understanding rights for DACA and undocumented students
- College preparation and applications
- Scholarship research and applications
- Applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Writing and editing a professional resume
Hope CommUnity Center also offers scholarship funds annually, primarily for students and other individuals involved as a participant or volunteer in center programming. These funds can be applied to costs associated with studying at any technical school, or 2- or 4-year college or university.
Last year, Hope gave out $50,000 to 37 students in their journey towards post-secondary success! Hope would like to thank it’s passionate and dedicated donors who make this possible every year.