Hope CommUnity Center depends on volunteers! In 2015, 968 HCC volunteers provided 63,000 hours of service to the community!
Hope CommUnity Center is a service learning community dedicated to the empowerment of Central Florida’s immigrant and working poor communities through Education, Advocacy and Spiritual Growth.
Take a look at our Areas of Service below.
If interested in making a difference please call or e-mail our Volunteer Coordinator, the always friendly Lynn Devanie, at 407-880-4673, ext 222 or email@example.com. Lynn will help find the perfect spot for you!
Areas of Service
- Volunteers needed to do data entry, filing, typing, and various clerical duties that are critical for every one of our programs and projects.
- Bilingual Licensed Mental Health Counselor and/or Licensed Social Worker.
- Volunteers needed to help organize and run various fundraising events to help sustain programs and scholarships.
- Mentoring high school graduates and college students
- After school tutoring k – 12
- Literacy in basic reading and writing
And if you have an idea that isn’t listed, please get in touch to talk about it!
Lynn Devanie, Volunteer Coordinator
407-880-4673 ext 222 firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Information Form
(It is helpful if you fill this out before getting in touch with Volunteer Coordinator, but it’s okay if you’d like to wait until after you’ve made contact.)
Thank you for your interest in Hope CommUnity Center!