Do you want to make a difference? Join Us!
Hope CommUnity Center is a service learning community dedicated to the empowerment of Central Florida’s immigrant and working poor communities through Education, Advocacy and Spiritual Growth.
We need your help in the following Areas of Service:
- Data entry, filing, typing, mailing and various clerical duties
- Phone calling, door-to-door, outreach, and facilitate trainings and events with/for the community
- Bilingual Licensed Mental Health Counselor and/or Licensed Social Worker.
- Organize and run various fundraising events to help sustain programs and scholarships.
- After school tutoring k-12, GED, literacy in basic reading and writing and/or math
- English and ESOL teachers (you do not need any degrees or certifications), assist with Citizenship and Caminantes Programs
- Support high school, college, and/or adult students with college and career assistance
- Driver’s License, must be 25 years or older, must complete Hope CommUnity Center driver training
And if you have an idea that isn’t listed, please get in touch to talk about it!
Volunteer Information Form
(It is helpful if you fill this out before getting in touch with the Volunteer Coordinator, but it’s okay if you’d like to wait until after you’ve made contact.)
If you’re interested in making a difference please fill out the Volunteer Information Form above and call or e-mail our Volunteer Coordinator, the always friendly Lynn Devanie, at 407-880-4673, ext 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Lynn will help find the perfect spot for you!
Thank you for your interest in Hope CommUnity Center!