Diversity is a core value at Hope CommUnity Center. We are passionate about building and sustaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive working and learning environment for all staff, Board, community members, and volunteers.
We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver creative solutions. Our goal is not only to improve the diversity, equity, and inclusion at Hope CommUnity Center but to advance equity and justice on a global scale.
Maintains student data throughout a 2-year grant and supports the general needs of the Citizenship and Immigration Program.
• Prepares data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
• Maintains naturalization screening, submission, and oath data.
• Provides virtual Citizenship classes with technology assistance and in-person with support.
• Maintains quarterly book inventory data.
• Provide data to the Director of Immigration Program for quarterly program reports.
• Supports Program Coordinator with data in preparation of quarterly grant report.
• Maintains student confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Engage in Staff and Immigration meetings.
• Other tasks as needed.
Qualifications and Skills required
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) – Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong relational skills and cross-cultural understanding and sensitivity.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively, detail-oriented, and self-directed.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
• Strong organization and time-management skills
• Strong analytical skills and the proven ability to pay close attention to detail
• Excellent record-keeping skills, both electronically and for hard copies
• A high degree of accuracy in work practices and ability to cope well under pressure
• The ability to create, manage and maintain databases
• An ability to work on deadlines.
Please email resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Lynn Devanie, at 407-880-4673, ext 222