Our 50 Years y Más! Fiesta is the culmination of a year-long celebration honoring the legacy of Sisters Cathy Gorman, Gail Grimes, and Ann Kendrick. However, this event is more than a look back at the past. Instead, it is an intentional and innovative focus on the future and what “Y Más!” means to HCC.
Our work impacts 6,500 people every year. We continue to educate and empower individuals and families excluded from society through service and advocacy programs.
Our kind donors significantly benefit from our numerous programs, services, and initiatives. As a result, their contribution enables Hope to meet our community’s needs in areas like Education, Immigration, Youth & Families, Service Learning, Community Organizing, and Social Services. Thanks to you, Hope can be a welcoming, safe, and enjoyable place where everyone can feel at home.
They chose to be part of Hope’s future:
- AdventHealth – A longtime Hope supporter and partner. One of the largest healthcare organizations in the U.S. that employ thousands of caring professionals who strive to spread the healing ministry of Christ across the nation.
- Dr. E. Ann McGee and Charles J. Kovaleski
- John and Rita Lowndes Family Fund
- Contigo Fund – A group founded after the Pulse tragedy and now provides funding to organizations in Central Florida fighting to heal, educate, and empower LGBTQ and Latinx people, immigrants, and people of color, as well as those attempting to put an end to all types of intolerance.
- Pineapple Healthcare – A primary care practice in Orlando, Florida, specializing in diagnosing and managing infectious diseases. Erick Suarez, APRN, and the team of HIV/AIDS care specialists provide a full -range of health services for all people ages 12 and up.
- Gilead Sciences – A U.S. biopharmaceutical company based in Foster City, California, that focuses on researching and developing antiviral drugs to treat HIV/AIDS, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, influenza, and COVID-19, including ledipasvir/ sofosbuvir and sofosbuvir.
- Bold Digital Marketing Studio – Bold is Hope’s digital marketing team. They are a Digital Marketing Studio specializing in helping brands connect with the Hispanic market and establish a relevant online presence through a cultural approach.
- Self Help Credit Union – One of the country’s fastest-growing community development financial institutions. It is part of the Self-Help family of nonprofit organizations whose collective mission is to create and protect ownership and economic opportunity for all.
- Heart of Florida United Way – Central Florida’s most comprehensive and largest funder for the region’s most critical health and human service programs that fight for the education, health, and financial stability of every person in Central Florida.
- Truist – A purpose-driven financial services company born from the historic merger of equals of BB&T and SunTrust that serves its clients in several high-growth markets in the country, offering a wide range of financial services.
- Seminole State College – An educational institution, offering bachelor’s degrees; two-year college-credit degrees (A.A., A.S., A.A.S.); specialized career certificates; continuing professional education; adult education; and an array of culturally stimulating events and timely guest speakers.
- FLIC – A statewide coalition of more than 65 member organizations and over 100 allies led by their membership, including grassroots and community organizations, farmworkers, youth, advocates, lawyers, union members, and more. They work together for the fair treatment of all people, including immigrants.
- Massey Services – is one of the country’s biggest and most reputable service providers in the pest management sector.
- Rose Property Management – One of the best property management companies in Orlando, uniquely suited to handle the specific needs of real estate investors.
- Mukti Fund – A small private foundation that explores funding opportunities in Central Florida, focusing on LGBTQ issues, youth empowerment, education, and the arts.
These sponsorships are much more meaningful because they allow community members who otherwise would not be able to attend the event. So, each one secures a seat for two of our community members!
There’s still a chance for you to become part of Hope’s future today! Contact Debo Ofsowitz, Development Director, at 407.880.4673 ext. 227 or [email protected].